Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Joshua!

We had a great time this weekend at my brother's house. The kids had the best time playing together. Tyler and Noah were pretty much inseperable all weekend, and everyone played together so well. Five kids in the same four walls all weekend and there was hardly any fussing at all - it was actually quite calm!!! I guess they are all getting older and they play together much better. Saturday we celebrated Joshua's birthday - what fun! My sister-in-law had planned a skateboard party complete with skateboard relay and skateboard birthday cake. It even snowed there on Saturday and the kids got to go out and play in the snow. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the kids, wish I would have thought to get some of them all together!

Tyler doing the skateboard limbo!


Kayla was one of the only girls brave enough to do the skateboard relay! She has never skateboarded in her life.
This is my youngest nephew Noah and, boy, did he capture my heart this weekend! Friday night he came and crawled in bed with Craig and I - we were sleeping in his bed. It was pretty funny. He is Tyler's age and is a sweetie!
This is Joshua in the black and Clayton in the red. Clayton is the oldest and he and Kayla both had a great time playing on the computer and watching television. Joshua was the birthday boy and he is truly all boy! He is very much into skateboarding and got lots of fun boy toys for his birthday. Some of them were so cool that his daddy had to play with them first!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I am glad you're back home, I missed not being able to call you this weekend!!!!