Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today I Plan to Be....

SUPERWOMAN!!!! Now I know that we all have days like today where you have so much to do that you couldn't possibly get it all done in a week much less in a day! That is the kind of day that today is going to end up being so I am fixing to get started. I figure if I tell all of you what I need to get accomplished today then maybe it will push me to actually get most of it accomplished! After all, I admitted defeat yesterday; I don't want to go down that road again. So, on the agenda today -- mop the floors, dust, clean the bathrooms, finish the laundry, client meeting at 4:30, Form 1851's to fill out for another client, menu to plan and grocery list, budget to do and bills to pay, two children to play with and spend time with and love on, dinner to cook, floors to vacuum, windows to Windex, and embroidery orders to fill!!! YIKES!!! Can she do it? Not if SHE is continuing to sit here typing on her blog - results to come later!

0 comments: