Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just Plain Gross!

Okay, so I have to tell ya'll a secret and I just wonder if anybody would join me in this. So usually I make lunches in the morning and I just have to say - is there anything grosser than touching lunch meat in the early morning hours? Ugh! I hate that! I broke down and bought bologna for the kids this week and that is even grosser than regular lunch meat. I hate bologna! I mean, what is that stuff made of? And on that thought, why am I feeding it to my children. It is like a rolled out hot dog and I don't like hot dogs either! Okay, I feel better now that I got that off of my chest! Hope everybody has an enjoyable lunch today and if you are eating a sandwich that someone else made for you - you should call them and thank them right now!

0 comments: