Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Day in Review--

Well, we have had the laziest day ever! I told Kayla that after being away for the weekend that everybody could just do whatever they wanted today. So they have watched the "Hannah Montana" marathon today! Wow, I think I am sick of Hannah Montana at this point! We have worked on our jigsaw puzzle. I just want to know - when was the last time that anybody did a puzzle??? I mean one that was more than 100 pieces? It is hard!!! Little bitty tiny pieces that all look alike - talk about high blood pressure - it sure made mine high! I finally had to walk away from the puzzle! I think Kayla has given up on it. Anyway the puzzle is on a table in the spot that Gertrude sits when she is at my house (Gertrude is my embroidery machine - she spends two weeks with Holly and then two weeks with me). So, as much as I hate to give up on a project I think the puzzle is going to have to go! Unless of course any of my friends want to come over tonight and put this wretched puzzle together!!! It was fun trying. Hope everyone had a relaxing day!

2 comments:

Holly said...

We worked a 1000 piece mystery puzzle of Alcatraz for Christmas. Paul has begged me to buy a 100 piece GIANT pieces puzzle of next year. (we did finally finish it, 3 weeks after Christmas?)

Anonymous said...

dont't be a wuss Lisa! finish the puzzle man!

brian