Saturday, July 12, 2008

There are just some things....

I have been thinking this weekend as I have been speaking to my children that there are just some things that you shouldn't have to say to your children, and yet, there are times when you find yourself saying just those things. Let's see if I can give you a few examples from the Churchill home from the last day or two:

"Tyler, do NOT pull your pants down"

"Tyler, do NOT pinch her on the bootie"

"Tyler, do NOT hit with the sword"(sorry Logan)

"Do NOT put lipgloss all over your face and in your hair no matter how much fun it might seem like at the time"

"Let's not say 'Big Fat Dummy' no matter how funny you think it sounds"

I think that these rate right up there with "not running with scissors" and "don't sit too close to the TV or you will go blind".

0 comments: