Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Day

Saturday is just about over and it has been a very relaxing day. Kayla and I went to Bath and Body Works this morning to get a birthday present and also some stuff for me. They were having great sales by the way! Then we were back home to get ready for the birthday party. I drove Kayla to the horse riding stables and didn't even get lost! I left there and went to do some shopping because Craig got my shelf done and the microwave up - Yeah! So, I went looking for some stuff for the shelf and mostly struck out. Everything I bought didn't fit, so all I ended up with was a new napkin holder and some artichoke votives for my windowsill. The rest of the afternoon I have been mostly worthless. My ribs are killing me from the chiropractor yesterday. Ouch.

Craig tried so hard to be lazy and just relax this afternoon, but he just couldn't do it. Before I knew it he was up and putting primer on the walls. Now I have to tell you that he got the primer tinted with some red so that he could see the spots that would need putty very well. So, I have pink walls in my kitchen right now. When he gets a full coat on, I will post some pictures. I thought Kayla was going to cry when she got home and saw that the walls were pink. She thought it was the paint we had actually chosen! The look on her face was priceless!

That's about it for today. I have to go clean up my dishes from supper and get my lunch stuff ready for tomorrow. My husband has requested homemade chicken fajitas for Father's Day lunch, so I need to go and get my chicken marinating!

0 comments: