Friday, June 13, 2008

A First

So today I found myself at Wally World searching for head lice shampoo. NOT BECAUSE I HAVE HEAD LICE!!!! It was one of the things that was on my list to buy for Mexico as a precautionary measure. Most of ya'll know how I am about my hair - head lice is, like, my worst nightmare, so I am pretty sure I am going to get it while in Mexico and I want to be armed and dangerous. I swear, I felt like I was buying alcohol or something. I had it face down in the cart and covered up with stuff. I was mortified!!!

I think I have everything bought for my trip except a fan and a roll of duct tape. Craig and I got to do a little shopping tonight and I found a comfortable pair of shoes to wear and the rest of the stuff I picked up today. This time next week I will be packed and ready!

0 comments: