Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uh-Oh!

So, Tyler woke up throwing up this morning - yea! Therefore, our plans for the day have changed. We were going to have Kendall come and spend the afternoon, but now we are putting up the "Enter at Your Own Risk" signs outside the house! Who knows what this is about, but I am so thankful that it is happening this week and not next week. I'm also thankful that he was not at our VBS last night or else I would be worrying about who he might have exchanged germs with! Hopefully we can just keep this limited to him!

So, for today I am going to stay at home and take care of him and sweep and mop my kitchen floor. Craig finished sanding last night, at least for several days, so I am free to mop without fear of it just getting another layer of dry wall dust on it tonight! When this project is done, I'm going to have a major spring cleaning project on my hands, but it will be worth it!

Potty training prayer request... I know I joke about this whole thing a lot, and that is just solely for the benefit of my own sanity, but in all seriousness, please pray for us this week. We have found something that is working, but it is killing me. Craig encouraged me last night to stay strong, so I am asking ya'll to pray for me that I WILL stay strong and not cave in. It is so humiliating to have a 4+ year old that does not do his business in the toilet, but I have to comfort myself with the fact that I have tried everything in the book. I guess this is his strong willed moment or something. Seriously, with everything coming up in the next couple of weeks and vacations we have planned over the next couple of months, plus the continuning expense of pullups and wipes, I am so ready to be done with this, so please pray. Pray hard!!!

0 comments: