Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Need More Room

Help!!! I need more room in my suitcases! Can you say, "Ain't no way Lisa is going to come in under the weight limit on these bags"? Please pray that my suitcases are not going to be over 50lbs.! I have just finished packing. I will have to add my makeup and toiletries on Friday/Saturday, but all of my clothes, mission stuff, is all loaded. My backpack that I'm carrying on the plane with me is bulging - why do I think that is NOT going to fit under my seat? I finished my errands today and bought the last few things that I needed. I think I am set as long as the bags are within the weight limits! Our actual checked suitcases have to be at the church by 6:30 Friday night for weighing and final instructions and then my carryons will go with me Saturday morning.

The kids are just about packed also. The last load of laundry is in the dryer and once that is out then I will finish packing for them and we will be ready to go tomorrow!

0 comments: