Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank You Lord!

We just got a huge praise tonight. I won't call it an answer to prayer because I'm not sure I prayed about it. It was one of those little things that I just thought it was the way it was, but God knew differently. I think I mentioned in an early post that to call from my cell phone in Mexico back here to the states was going to cost $.99/minute. Well, duh, I never stopped to consider that Craig could call me from here. Somehow that came up in conversation tonight and I called and sure enough, he can call me for only $0.15/minute. How awesome is that? I will still have to pay $.99/minute to talk to the kids since they are in TN and my inlaws don't carry a long distance provider, but it will still save us loads of money and I will feel like I can talk to him more often for that price. Yea! Thank You Lord!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your kids are at Grammy's house does my long distance plan work at 15 cents a minute?