Friday, June 6, 2008

My Social Butterfly

Oh my goodness Lord, am I ready for these years to come? I don't know.

It seems every year that Kayla's social life gets a little bit more interesting. Today she has had a very sociable day! One of her friend's mom called this morning and wanted to know if Kayla could come and swim with them. So she spent most of the day swimming with McKenzie. She got home at about 4:15, we went and ran a quick errand and by about 5:15 she had Erica coming over asking if she could go to a movie. So she just got home from the movies and I think she will sleep very good tonight. It is so weird having a child old enough to go and do things like this. But, at the same time, I feel like we have been blessed with families inside and outside of our church that are good, godly people that Kayla can be friends with at school and such. I pray that it continues!

1 comments:

Momma 2...5 said...

How great that she has friends like that! Is that Erica Head? It still blows my mind that our girls are this old!

Anyway, I posted on my blog about how to add the signature. I think it is so neat. Jamie said it was a girly thing but oh well, I like it!

I be watching for the new Lisa signature!
Have a great rest of your weekend!

BTW, Jamie wants to go to Old McDonald's Fish Camp for his birthday in August. We were talking last night that it would be good for the old crew to come too. Let me know what you think!
Love YA!
Amanda