Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Success

For those of you who prayed for me today - thanks! I stayed strong, and we have had a very successful potty training day. There has been NO dirty pants! I'm not telling all of my secrets, but let me just tell you that Tyler does NOT like baby food! He would rather poop in the potty than eat baby food. Hhhmmmm... that's all I am going to say about that!

Tomorrow I am taking the kids to a movie in the morning. The afternoon will be filled with paying bills and making a grocery list. And then back to VBS tomorrow night. I skipped out of VBS tonight after everyone arrived and I got the count done and went and had coffee with Holly. It was a fun time. Now there is lightning off in the distance and my children are freaking out and do not want to go to bed. So, I am off to try to get them calmed down and back into bed!

0 comments: