Friday, June 6, 2008

New Career Move for Lisa???

Yea, I don't think so! We are back at remodeling the kitchen. It has been on hold for a few weeks as other things have taken priority. Last night Craig "mudded" the closet. Tonight, he is tearing apart the cabinet over my stove. He stopped and got our new microwave on his way home and that will go over the stove. Yea! That means a whole extra counter for me to work on! I will NOT miss my counter sitting microwave. Anyway, while he was doing that, I really wanted to help so he let me sand the kitchen walls where the dry wall came up with the wall paper. In case ya'll don't know this about me - I am a girl, in every sense of the word. I don't like to get dirty, hate to sweat, yadadada... Well, I have my hair clipped up in the back and on both sides, sweat everywhere, and I am covered in dry wall dirt, and I am having so much fun!!! Seriously, I will enjoy every minute of my shower later, but for now it is a lot of fun to be able to help Craig, even just a little bit. Okay, have to get back to it. I will NOT be posting any pictures of me in my new job!

0 comments: