Friday, March 14, 2008

Amazing!

It is so amazing to me how a little time of quiet can rejuvinate me and lift my mood. I have had the whole morning by myself while the kids were at school. After a week of single parenting, it felt wonderful. I am a firm believer in absence makes the heart grow fonder! I have shopped and run errands - I bought myself some new clothes - that always makes you feel better! By the time I picked Tyler up from school I was feeling refreshed! Then I went in to school to learn that he had pooped in the potty today and he was headed there for a second time when I walked in, then he went again when we got home! Yea Tyler! I really do think he is making progress, it is just excruiatingly slow. His birthday is tomorrow and we are not doing a party because I told him that if he wasn't going poop in the big potty by the time he was four then he wasn't having a party. It kind of makes me sad, but desperate times call for desperate measures. We will still have a fun day and my parents are coming down. There will be cake and gifts, but no friends or actual party. Oh well. Next year we will have to celebrate with a big bash! I'm off to put all of my goods away and do some more cleaning. My spring cleaning is coming along nicely and I will hopefully finish it today! Yea!
Oh, before I forget, Craig is beginning to feel better. Last night they ate at a Cheesecake Factory and it is probably the most he has eaten in a week. He will be home today and hopefully he will be on the mend!

0 comments: