Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Have To...

I have to blog or I'm going to explode!!! Tyler has just pooped his pants and Kayla has just lied to me. Do you guys reach that point as a parent where you just have to go away for a little while? Well, I just reached that point - I am making Kayla stay in her room until I can talk to her calmly and Tyler is sitting on the pot(sorry, I know you wanted to know that, but, what can I say, that's the facts)! I might leave him there for the rest of the night!

Okay, there has been a lot that has gone on today and yesterday, so more posts are coming...

1 comments:

Holly said...

Did you read the news story about the woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for 2 years? Yep. He left her there. Asked if she needed anything, brought her clean clothes and food. They arrested him for neglect!! They had to cut the toilet seat off the toilet to get her to the hospital. Her butt skin had grown around the seat and she was literally attached!!!
I wouldn't advise leaving your son on the pot! Remember, you don't look good in orange!!