Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Ebay Queen's Daughter

Kayla is becoming a little money maker! She has decided that she is ready to sell some of her books and she has sat down this afternoon and decided what she wants to sell and exactly how much she will be happy getting out of them as well as what she wants to buy with the money that she hopes to earn. She is a great thinker and very decisive! She has two watchers already on some of her books! She is thrilled. We will let ya'll know in seven days how well she did! While I'm on my ebay topic, I have to explain my reasoning behind ebay. I know a lot of people just give their stuff away and I think that is great. However, on a mostly one income family I have tried to find "outside the box" ways to make money and save money. I have one friend that constantly is giving me clothes for Kayla that her daughter has outgrown and those things I pass on to others when Kayla is done with them. But the stuff that I buy goes on ebay. I have found that I can spend a little bit more money (sometimes) on better quality clothes and toys and turn around and sell them for almost as much as I paid for them. I also buy most of Kayla's church dresses off of ebay and then am usually able to sell them for close to what I bought them for. Anyway, there you go - that was Lisa's free opinion on ebaying!

0 comments: