Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am Raising a Monkey

So apparently Tyler has waited until this week to try all of his new stunts. Well actually while Ruth and Ron were here over the weekend he started with this new crazy stuff. While they were here, he drove his little ride on car off of the coffee table and missed the brick on the fireplace by about an inch. His response, "Awesome"! My response(I wasn't in the room), "Why in the world was he ON his car ON the coffee table???"
So this morning he tried to climb up the entertainment center. That's right. He started hollering at me, "Mom, help me, I'm stuck." I walked in the living room to find him with his two hands on the top of the entertainment center and his feet in the hole where the VCR is. Again, I just want to know why? What possesses boys to try stuff like this? Kayla never would have thought, "Hey, I think I can climb this thing."

0 comments: