Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Plague, Part II

It looks as though Tyler is getting over this nasty stomach bug. He was pretty pitiful still this morning sitting on the couch holding the trash can! He hasn't thrown up since late Sunday night, but he hasn't eaten much and you can tell his stomach still doesn't feel quite right. Craig and I have had a few mild symptoms, but nothing too serious. Kayla seems to be doing fine. Hopefully this will not be something that we pass back and forth. I have washed my hands until they are raw and I have washed sheets and blankets in steaming hot water, so maybe I have succeeded in killing all the germs! We are going to try to venture out for a little while this morning. Today is Kayla's spiritual birthday so we are having a little celebration tonight that I need to get stuff for and then when Ruth and Ron come this weekend we will go to her favorite restaurant for dinner and have a chocolate chocolate chip cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream! It is a special day!

0 comments: