Wednesday, March 5, 2008

BORING!!!

Okay, so today was a boring day. Not much to tell about. I went to work this morning and there was NOTHING for me to do, so I basically hung out and chatted for 2 1/2 hours. I missed work on Monday since Tyler was sick so I felt like I needed to be there today, but be there was pretty much it. I stopped at two different stores to try to get ink for our printer. Apparently it is too new? What does that mean? Kayla has this big project due on Friday and I have no ink in my printer - this is not a good situation! Tomorrow we will be on a quest for ink. Anyway, picked up Tyler, got home and got him down for a nap. I have straightened up and made a grocery list for tomorrow. My in laws will be here tomorrow night in time for supper and the cupboards are bare! I'm so used to grocery shopping by myself these days because Tyler is usually at school, but tomorrow he will be me. He is not always a very good shopper. I hope he is in a good mood tomorrow!

Oh, I have to tell ya'll about my writing assignment for the lesson that I'm on. They give you this very abstract picture and tell you to tell the picture's story. Wow! So to me the picture looked like a smiling old man, so I wrote about him - it was so cool.

0 comments: