Friday, March 28, 2008

Up to My Eyeballs!

I have been up to my eyeballs today in Graceful Designs stuff. I have done some orders and done several things up for me to give for gifts. We have two baby showers this weekend so I was doing stuff for that. We also have a birthday party tomorrow. So I just finished getting all of my gifts put together, cards made, and embroidery stuff put away.
This morning I helped out at Kayla's school with the book fair. They gave me $10 worth of free books for volunteering. I thought that was nice. I was able to get Kayla a book that she had wanted and also the last book on her teacher's wish list. I left the school and went on a non-productive quest for luggage. I don't know why I am stressing about my luggage so much, but I keep reminding myself that God knows exactly what I need. I actually came home to find that there was an identical set on ebay that I had looked and last week, but I felt the bidding had gone too high so I let it pass. Now I am realizing that I am not going to get out of this part of my trip cheap. We need hard sided luggage with wheels and you can find hard sided luggage easy enough, but not with wheels. I'm praying that I can get the bid on this new set on ebay - it is the perfect set, perfect size; just need the perfect price to go with it!
Anyway, while I was looking for luggage the school called and Tyler had had an "accident" in his pants. Lovely. This too shall pass:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I think my hubby got home about five hours ago, but I'm not sure we have spoke; he has been busy and so have I! We didn't even eat dinner together tonight and that never happens in our house - we always eat together. How sad is that?

0 comments: