Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lisa's Thursday

Hmm, what is on the agenda today? It is 9:00 and I just finished up my embroidery order that I had. I have a gift for Kendall that I need to get started on for her birthday. Other than that, I think I will be cleaning. With Craig gone this week, I have determined that he is right, I am a messie. We always have this discussion - cleanie vs. messie. See, Craig is a cleanie. He is not one of those husbands whom I have to continually pick up his dirty socks and trip over his shoes. He keeps me accountable because I am a messie, but I like keeping my house clean for him. Now don't misunderstand, he is not like the guy from "Sleeping with the Enemy" - that would be James (haha). It is like a love language thing or something - I know he likes the house picked up and it makes me happy to do that for him. But when he is not here, I am a slob!!! All of my friends think that I clean all the time, but I don't. I am an awesome straightener! But today is a CLEANING day - there is no straightening that is going to help the state of my house today! I spring cleaned in Kayla's room last night. She loves to clean baseboards and I love that she loves to do that:) So, I'm on a mission today; an anti-laziness mission because I have been LAZY this week!!!

0 comments: