Monday, March 3, 2008

The Plague

Well, it's true - we seem to be suffering from the plague! I just read Holly's blog and Luke is sick, talked to Shannon and Kendall is sick along with about 10 other people from our church. Yuck! Can you say Lysol and Purell?

Tyler threw up again about 11:00 last night in his bed - that was NOT fun. Then we were up at 3 a.m. administering Motrin for the fever that he was running. Totally overslept this morning because I was worn out from the night that we had. So I rushed Kayla out the door to school only to find out that several of her friends from church are sick this morning. Hopefully I will not get any calls from the school today, but I plan to get myself showered and dressed early this morning just in case.

On a good note this means that I have an unexpected day at home and I love that. I wish it was not at one of my children's expense, but I plan to enjoy it all the same. Tyler is actually acting fine right now, no more throwing up, and he had breakfast this morning and has been drinking water. So far everything has been kept down.

More on the plague later...

0 comments: