Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Potato Project

Kayla has a curriculum fair project due tomorrow. You do know that these projects are actually for the parents right? I mean, I think that they want to know how much of your "learnin'" you remember. Well, I don't remember much, let me tell you. I'm so thankful for the internet, because I can type in curriculum fair projects and it just brings up a wealth of information! So, Kayla decided that she wanted to grow germs on potatoes, so last Friday we set about cutting up a potato and rubbing it on different surfaces to see which surface grew the most germs. It was, um, interesting. I had just cleaned my sink and Kayla had just washed her hands, so I'm not sure that those two surfaces brought about the right conclusions, but anyway, it is done and here are the pics to prove it! I think I did good, don't you? Actually she did do most of it! Do you know that they grade them on that, seriously! They get a grade for whether or not the project looks like it is their work. So, we'll see...




0 comments: