Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lesson 3

Okay, so last night I submitted my third exam for my writing class. I was so excited because we are actually getting in to writing some stuff. I actually wrote about 3 or 4 pages of a "book". Our exam was one essay question based on the material that we had went over about following your creative muse. So, I actually submitted the first several paragraphs of my "book" as part of my essay answer. Craig read it and said, "There is an awful lot of drama going on there!". Hello! Does he not know that we as women oftentimes thrive on drama, and if we don't have enough drama in our own lives, we will borrow some from friends? Anyway, I keep checking my grades to see if our instructor has graded them yet, but so far I am still "under review". If I get a good grade, I'll let you know. If not, I will probably burn what I wrote and keep my grade to myself! Hahaha!

0 comments: