Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy, Busy

Today has been a very busy and productive day. I love days like this. I have cleaned my house - yea! I got almost all of my laundry done. I mean, let's face it - is it really ever all the way done? I got dinner done with and then all of us left to go to the Bookfair at Kayla's school. That is always a fun time. Both kids got to pick out new books. We left there and went to Goodwill which I have rehashed in my previous entry and we will not go down that road again! We went to WalMart and I got some more flowers for the yard. Oh how I pray that I do not kill all of these flowers that I'm buying. My mother-in-law is probably cracking up at me right now and wondering why I am wasting my money. Last year she brought me her herb garden because she didn't use them much and I cook with alot of fresh herbs. Well, I killed her beautiful herb garden. I guess that whole "give them water" thing didn't sink in with me too well. She is coming during spring break though and I am determined to have beautiful flowers when she gets here!(Love you Ruth!) Anyway, after the whole WalMart trip we had to go pick up Gertrude. I am on embroidery duty for this next week until spring break. So, all in all it was a very productive day!

0 comments: