Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sick Kid???

Oh, what a lovely day! We made it to church this morning and then Craig ended up having to leave to go to work. So, I had one child down for a nap and the other child playing with her friend from across the street. I was quietly working on my next lesson in my writing class. We had a friend coming over to look at a bookshelf because he was going to give us an estimate on building a new one, a little bit bigger than the one we have now. Just before he showed up Tyler woke up crying and telling me his tummy hurt. Well, naturally, I think NOTHING about it except that he has to go to the bathroom. Well, our friend arrives and we are chatting about the bookshelf and all. I put Tyler on my lap and he lets this big burp and then proceeds to start vomitting all the way down the hallway. I was so embarrassed - sorry Doug!!! So of course, we kept him home from church. I went to do AWANA and Craig stayed with Tyler. I got home to find him happy as a pig in slop (that's a southern term by the way for all of my northern readers!), running around having a big time. We will see how the night pans out. If he does good through the night then I will probably send him to school tomorrow, if not, we will be staying at home and keeping our germs to ourself!

0 comments: