Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gloom, Despair, and Agony on Me

Do ya'll remember that little tune from the HeeHaw days? There have been all of those things around here today. Craig is still sick and stayed home from church this morning. He is on his way out to do some work stuff that will have him tied up most of the week. Ruth and Ron left soon after getting home from church. Kayla does not handle saying goodbye very easily. I had told them we were going to have some "rest" time this afternoon. Well, I'm deciding it is really not that big of a deal. I said, why don't we just postpone rest time and veg out in front of the tv. To which Tyler replies, "AWESOME"!!

I'm trying very hard to convince myself that I am NOT getting the plague. My stomach has not felt quite right today. If I can get through AWANA tonight without getting sick, then I think I'll be fine. But with Craig doing his work thing, I have got to be there tonight. Hopefully, I will not have any single parenting adventures this week!

0 comments: