Thursday, March 20, 2008

OUCH!!!

Tyler had his four year old check up today. He was 42 inches tall and 43 pounds. Is that funny or what? I'm not sure how many shots they gave him. I thought she had said 4 but there were 6 recorded on his shot record. Ow! I always thought it was awful to see them get shots as little babies, but I think it is definitely worse when they are older. He cried and cried; broke my heart. But he did get to pick a very cool pirate prize out of the birthday buckets. So he is now running around with a pirate vest, a sword, AND a hook! He has been so funny all afternoon, he has not wanted to even bend his legs. They must have really hurt because he has a very high tolerance for pain and usually gets over things pretty quickly. On the potty training note, our pediatrician did not really have any advice that I haven't already tried, except to make him sit on the potty after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ok, I can try that; I don't think it will do any good, but I will try it for fun, because it is something that I have NOT tried. Oh, BTW, she could feel his, um, you know, backed up in his stomach. Um, gross. That is just something that I don't like to think about - you know that all of that is actually backed up inside you some where. He needs a colon cleanse or something. Okay, that is it - that was for my unnamed friends who like to talk about p**p!!!

0 comments: