Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Pollen is Fallin'

And boy do we all feel it! Tyler does this allergy thing every year and he is now in the midst of a hacking cough. I stayed home from church with him this morning and was glad that I did because he coughed all morning and even felt a little feverish a couple of times. As the day has progressed I have begun to feel like my head may explode at any minute! I know it is just the weather and everybody around here is in the same boat! So, Craig is off to AWANA and Tyler and I will be hanging out at home again tonight. I have been giving him some medicine so hopefully he will feel better by morning.

We had a fun day yesterday. Kayla went to Kendall's birthday party yesterday morning at the horse stables. They had a great time. And it was nice for the adults to be able to visit while the girls went on the horse ride. Uncle Jim went on the horse ride with them. They got to ride for an hour! Other than the party we didn't do much yesterday. Craig and I watched "Dan in Real Life" last night. It was a good movie. It was actually a clean movie.

I got my resume done today and ready to mail. I have submitted my application to the school system and have to follow up by sending my resume. We will see what happens. Tyler has one more year of preschool, but I am assuming that it is probably going to take me awhile to get in also. We'll see.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I was wondering where Tyler was tonight. Don't tell him, but he missed the ice cream party. It went well, but I'm glad it's done. :o)