Saturday, March 22, 2008

Much Needed Rest

I got to sleep in this morning!!! Wow, I have been so tired this week and just have not been able to get caught up on my rest. Yesterday was a crazy day and I tried to go to bed early last night and laid there for an hour without going to sleep and finally just got up. This morning Craig got up and got the kids breakfast and I got to sleep until almost 9:00!!! It was awesome!

Yesterday was a very busy day to say the least. I started by dropping Tyler at school and then went to the doctor to get my second Hep B shot for my mission trip. As it turns out the nurse had wrote down the wrong date for me to come back and I was about a week early, so I sat there for probably close to 45 minutes for no reason - that was frustrating. Left there for a Graceful Designs meeting that ended up being very productive, screamed over to get Tyler picked up. He ended up not taking a nap yesterday so, of course, that always makes for a long afternoon. When Craig got home we left and took Kayla to her favorite pizza place for doing so well on her report card. Left there and went to Lowes. I am in my spring mode, Craig is already laughing at me. I had to buy flowers and this cute little butterfly stake for the flower bed. I told ya'll I do this in the spring, but by the time it gets to be 90 degrees outside, I don't care what the yard looks like! I'm really going to try to do better this year - don't laugh - I really am! Anyway, after Lowes we went to get groceries. Do you know that WalMart is not the place that you want to be on Friday night? Oh well, it wasn't too bad. It was after 9:00 when we got home. We got the kids to bed and I wasn't far behind. Craig is doing the brakes on our van today, so he was out in the garage taking those apart so he could get them to the shop this morning. This afternoon is our annual Sunday School Easter egg hunt. That is always fun! Hopefully I will get some cute pictures this weekend to post on Monday. Happy Easter everyone!

0 comments: