Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Normal?

I think everything is back to normal around here - as normal as normal gets anyway. Tyler is well and will be going back to K-3 tomorrow barring any setbacks between now and then. Since he is going back to school I will also be going back to work. I told Craig tonight that I was going to have to quit my job because it was ruining my social life. I had some friends ask me to go on a fun girls "field trip" tomorrow, but had to say no because, well, I'm working. Oh well - I really can't complain since I barely work 6 hours a week. I guess I will hush!

Craig's mom and dad will be here Thursday. We are planning a hike for Saturday. That should be fun. Craig and I and the kids have been walking this week and it has been so nice! On our last trip around the block we ditch the stroller for Tyler's bicycle. He is so funny! Tonight he actually made it all the way around the block on his bike and he had a blast!

Kayla is growing rotten potatoes this week for a school project. We are trying to see which surfaces grow more germs. Fun, huh? It makes me want to break out the bleach and kill the germs! More on that later in the week!

Oh, one more thing - I think Craig and I are fixin' to buy a tent! Yikes! See, what happens is is that when it is beautiful weather this time of year, I get to where I feel real outdoorsy, and I want to be outside in the yard and the garden, and then the feeling passes the next day! hahaha! Anyway, I've been really thinking that I'm depriving my children of the fun of camping so, yes, City Girl Lisa, is about to head out into the wilderness. We'll see...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

better buy the tent before you go to Mexico...you might never want to "camp" again!

Thanks for changing the color of the blog page. I could smell the estrogen on the pink page every time it loaded :-)

Brian

churchillclan said...

Now what do you smell??? Grass? I'm not camping in Mexico goober - we are staying in a hotel!!!

Anonymous said...

A tent? Not my daughter! Craig must have slipped that comment in there. Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey! All I can say is Indian fry bread!!! Yum ! Yum! I'll send you the recipe Lisa.

Mom

churchillclan said...

Well, it appears my family knows me a little to well, but just know that when I go you will all be getting pictures for proof! Love you guys!