Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tyler's Tall Tales

Tyler and I had a very interesting conversation in the car line at school this afternoon and I had to share. It went like this,

"Mama, did you know that King Herod was bad and when I was a little boy he threw me in the lions den?"

"Really Tyler, he threw YOU in the lion's den?"(Mom)

"Yep, last month - when it was March, March the 15th. I was born there."

"Really?"(Mom)

"Yep, and then the next day I went to the ocean and there was a really, really big fish and it went down into the water and then it ate me. And then the next day I got my John Deere shovel and I went down to the beach and I dug in the sand and I found a crab."

"Ooooooooow, a crab, yuck."(Mom)

"Yea, but it was a nice crab. We held hands and played games. And then the next day I wanted to go to the zoo to see the lions and I wanted to stay there with them but there was too many tigers."

It went on and on. He has quite an imagination!

0 comments: